Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

All about me^.^

Kia Ora, My names June and today i'm going to tell you a little bit about myself.
I am 13 years of age, I live in GI and I LOVE TO EAT TARO.



Familia Life<3
I have 9 people live with me. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. We celebrate birthdays, weddings and other things BIG. My family goes to a Christian Church. One of the main rules in my family is to take your shoes off once you enter a house. My family expects me to be a scholar once I finished college. The most thing I love about my family is that I can trust them.



School Life!
I am a house leader library monitor and School counselor. My favorite subject at school has to writing/spelling . I also enjoy doing P.E sometimes. I need to work on maths strategies so I know how to work out division and multiplication problems. The 2 most things I love at school are playing with friends and using my netbook as a learning tool.




Hopes/Goals
Once I finish university I would like to take some experience in being a hairdresser.
I would also like to experience other things in life but my main GOAL is to become a professional hairdresser and work with clients all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.