Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Camp experience at GBI

WOW. What a fantastic time we had at camp. Our camp was at the Great Barrier Island at Karaka Bay.
At camp we all experienced new things, and as it was only year 7&8's I think we have gotten closer to each other. The most fun activities I did was High ropes. I have never done anything like that before. We were as high as mountain tops although it was scary at the same time. Well I also enjoyed over night. My group walked to a little hut in the middle of no where. We also walked over a really scary dodgy bridge. When It was our last day everyone was a bit sad because they all wanted to stay. I had fun at camp even though it was my first time experiencing what camp was like.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.