Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

Wonderful Friday !!!!!

Today I had technology at Tamaki college. We were learning how to make and build things out wood. My friend Mary, Joan and I are making a little jewellery box, and a mirror at the back of the box. The other year 7s are making a clip board, aeroplane, train, and a truck. When we got back to school it was morning tea time. After morning tea it was time for the glenbrae senior school swiming sports. We all had alot of fun challenging each other. I had a wonderful day today!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are really enjoying your technology lessons at T.C and am very eager to check out your interesting collections next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June,I like your post about technology it was really interesting to me.
    Was it really had making your project?Your jewelry box must be looking good so far.I hope you are enjoying technology with Mr Thomas.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.