Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Basketball Lesson with Coach Bruce

Yesterday a very special man came to Glenbrae school to teach us how to play basketball. His name was Coach Bruce, he was also from New York. He had got a degree for free while he was in college. He had also played in 15 different countries around the world.
We learnt how to dribble the ball, wrap the ball around your body and do figure 8's.
Learning how to do the figure 8's was hard, but as I got used to it I could do it. To do the figure 8's we had to hold the ball tight and circles around our legs.

We had a great Basketball lesson with Coach Bruce.


3 comments:

  1. Interesting !

    daviniapekkama xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi june i love your story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot.
    I am hoping to provide one thing back and help others such as you helped me.


    My web blog; workouts for vertical jump

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.