Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013

Having a netbook connected to the internet helped me learn ,create, and share. I do all sorts of work on it. Blogging my work online is a huge opportunity, because I get to show my work and people all around the world can access it. People can comment on our posts. 

This year I’ve learned a lot of things from using a netbook. I learnt how to write in a template that my teacher shared with us. All alone, I learned how to blog presentations. My friend also helped me with reimaging netbooks. One of the technicians taught me some shortcuts on Google docs. I've told others how to get on our sites, and how to comment thoughtful positive and helpful comments. Ive been able to view text from sites, and I’ve also been able to practice my math on Math Whizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.