Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

Movie Day With Tame'e

Yay! In the holidays Tame’e and I went to the movies. We decided to watch despicable me 2. First we went to buy our ticket then we zoomed off like rockets to buy some snacks and drinks for our movie.
When we came back to the movie theater. “Oh we’re lucky we got here in time” Tame’e said while she was catching her breath.
We pulled out our movie tickets to show the security that we have paid. We walked in as quiet as cats so we didn’t disturb anyone. We pulled out our snacks and slowly opened them so no noise would be heard. “SSSHH” I said whisperly to some people at the back of us because they were as loud as 10 million parrots talking at once. Advertisements were shown right before the movie and that part was really boring.

The movie started and everyone slowly started to quieten down and little yellow minions were talking in an alien type of voice. The little minions were so cute. As the beginning of the movie had started

Tame’e and I were laughing because a man was dressed up as fairy for a specials girls birthdays. The little girls name was Agnes and she was a HUGE fan of unicorn.
The movie was half way through and I was so entertained from it. The movie was Hilarious.
I was stuffing HUGE hand fulls in my mouth. We still had heaps of lollies and chips in our bags.

The movie had ended. It was a great animation movie, even though it was suitable for younger children Tame’e and I still found the movie entertaining for us. We both had a funny time watching Despicable me 2. Hopefully we do this again sometime next holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.